It all started for me in high school when I first stepped in the dark room. Later in life I received my degree in Fine Art Photography from the University of New Hampshire, and continued to study at the New England School of Photography & Mass Art both located in Boston. As much as I love photography, I also love the outdoors and specifically rock climbing- and thus have been living in North Conway, New Hampshire for the past eight years of my life! It's pretty amazing to have a career I love in such an amazing place.
I simply love my job, and I try to keep all my shoots authentic and fun. Nothing is forced, and especially with weddings I capture the day as it happens. Thus I have a photo journalistic style. I absolutely love portraits, and keep the same goals in mind- to keep it fun, beautiful, and natural. This is so important especially on one's wedding day, and also on any shoot!
And lastly, I would be honored to capture your wedding day. In a nutshell I will provide amazing images in any given location, lighting, and time line. Your wedding is a VERY special day. It is wonderful when you find a photographer whose style matches your vision and also whose personality fits with you too! My ultimate goal is to leave you with images that reflects your love and will have you smiling as you look through them over and over again.
I hope to hear from you soon! Now, you should also know that I like to keep things fun, and below are some fun facts about myself.
- I love, love, love to rock climb. Yep, hence living in the White Mountains of New Hampshire!
- I have another photography site! Visit: www.anneskidmore.com
- I married my husband in August of 2010- the best day ever!
- We have 2 kitties named Beatrix & Parkour and just adopted a pup named Bailey. She was found in a house with a 100 other dogs with multiple dead. Tragic, but she is doing so well with us, has such a happy life now, and she has us wrapped around her little paws!
- I love to travel....and dream of visiting Croatia, Brazil, and yonder!
- Mmmm coffee....yep, I love good coffee. Sorry no Dunkin' Donuts please!
- Yeah haw, I love cowboy boots!
- I could spend hours on Etsy.com and Pintrest.
- My grandmother lived to 101, and will always treasure her in my heart.
- Love meeting knew people! I hope to hear from you soon!